|Job Title:||Communications Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2021 16:10|
This role is responsible for coordinating the implementation of strategic communication and engagement plans, writing, and publishing engaging collateral and providing communications and change support to stakeholders across all levels of the Department. The Person they require must be a skilled communications professional with a demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple business units to deliver effective communication and engagement plans.
You are a team player, flexible and adaptable, organised, efficient and have excellent written communication skills.
Skills and Experience:
- 3 - 5 years’ experience working in dedicated communications roles
- Demonstrated experience in developing, implementing and evaluation communication plans.
- Exceptional skills in the development of highly engaging presentations.
- Skilled at setting clearly defined objectives, planning activities well in advance, taking into account possible changing circumstance to deliver against deadlines and milestones.
- Writes clearly, convincingly and in an engaging and manner, avoiding unnecessary use of jargon or complicated language to meet the needs of the intended audience.
- Experienced across a range of communications mediums and audiences (newsletters, briefings, presentations, web pages, email etc.).
- Builds trusted and respected relationships with stakeholders, including senior executives.
- Works productively in a high-pressure environment, balancing multiple demands.
The role is Canberra based with an estimated start of 15 August to 30 June 2022. 1 x 12 month possible extensions.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Must have a current Baseline security clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Applications close Wednesday 4 August @ 6pm 2021