Agile Project Officers (Multiple)
|Job Title:||Agile Project Officers (Multiple)|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2021 20:32|
- Assist the IT Project Manager coordinate Program Increment Planning tasks throughout the program increment cycles
- Coordinate with teams to ensure that relevant backlog items are created in Azure DevOps delivery status indicators are kept up to date and in line with reporting requirements for the program increment.
- Assist the IT Project Manager in the development of the solution roadmap and tracking completion of the features to achieve this roadmap.
- Ensure that project budgets are monitored and issues reported on where there are variances.
- Maintain the issues and risk register for the IT project inputting into the overall DESP issues and risk registers where appropriate.
- Maintain a register of feature/product releases for the IT project.
- Prepare adhoc and regular briefings on the IT project progress, risk and issues for the Assistant Secretary and First Assistant Secretary.
- Prepare material and papers for inclusion in the governance committees at a number of different levels within the organisation.
- Work with Product Owners to coordinate regular backlog refinement and prioritisation workshops across a number of IT teams and ensure problem definitions and acceptance criteria information remains updated
- Demonstrated Agile Delivery experience on both SAFe and PRINCE2 projects
- A proven track record in working in Agile environment to develop the artefacts required for large projects.
- Demonstrated high degree of organisational and time management skills, including a demonstrated ability to meet priorities and working to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external stakeholders to assist with successful delivery of projects.
- Experience using Azure DevOps and/or Jira Align for Agile Methodology
The role is Canberra based with an estimated start of early August 21 to 30 June 22. 2 x 12 month possible extensions.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Must have the ability to obtain a Baseline security clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Applications close Wednesday 4 August @ 6pm 2021
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's