Business Analyst - RegTech industry engagement
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - RegTech industry engagement|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2021 09:39|
To be successful in this role, the candidate must be able to: - Independently lead and facilitate discussions and/or workshops with a wide variety of stakeholders, ensuring a common understanding and definition of requirements - Effectively communicate, define and demonstrate concepts for both technical and non-technical audiences through diagrams, user stories or other design artefacts Experience in government policy settings, relevant knowledge of IR or business software will be highly regarded
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Experience as a business analyst working with policy teams within government.
- Experience planning and facilitating discussions and workshops with a wide variety of business stakeholders
- Highly developed communication skills. Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including ability to provide appropriate advice. Highly developed written communication skills, including extensive experience in formulating and/or structuring reports and documentation for technical and business clients.
- Good understanding of technical concepts relevant to the role. Current or past experience in delivering Software/Application Development projects will be highly regarded.
- Knowledge of the industrial relations system or the ability to quickly acquire it
- An understanding of user centred design principles and how to apply them to policy development.
Location of work: Canberra ACT. Position may require Domestic and International Travel.
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: The department may extend for period or periods of up to 12 months.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, specified Personnel must be an Australian Citizen and ability to obtain baseline clearance
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 3 August 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's