|Job Title:||System Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2021 12:23|
Seeking multiple System Analysts for a 12 month contract
Research and analysis of existing systems behaviour and capabilities.
• Interpreting business requirements to system specifications in conjunction with the Design documents to deliver solutions that meets business requirements.
• Participation in Project and business meetings.
• Ensuring issues and risks are escalated to IT Project Managers/team leaders
• Ensuring that IT solutions meet quality standards and use Department standards
• Participating in analysis and design sessions
• Test case review and test support including ensuring adequate test coverage, test strategy and test execution at the SIT level
• Monitor and ensure timely resolution of maintenance issues, including raising and updating service manager records as required;
• Provide advice to stakeholders as required
• Foster a positive workplace culture
• Work collaboratively with all Business and ICT stakeholders
• Maintain focus on quality to achieve key outcomes
Skills and Experience Required:
1. Minimum 2 years Systems Analyst experience working on large environments
2. Proven experience undertaking Systems Analyst duties
1. Identify and convey (orally and in writing) the object of a business need to the appropriate stakeholder level – enterprise, program, operational and/or project levels
2. Elicit, structure and prioritise business requirements; and express these requirements to stakeholders for acceptance/approval
3. Facilitate review sessions, and workshops (including Joint Analysis and Design (JAD) sessions) with both Business areas and ICT stakeholders. This is to ensure business requirements are prioritised and returned in an appropriate format to ICT areas for development
4. Determine the current business process and articulate any desired business process change. These using consistent textual descriptions, and diagrams/graphical displays for the Business area and Test Analyst usage, confirmation and review.
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. Approx start date of 1 September with contract through to September 2022. Options to extend up to 24 months pending budget and delegate approval
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role
How to Apply:
Applications close 5 August.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator (Multiple) level 4 (TSPV)
System Security Assessor (NV1/NV2) - Backfill opportunity
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)