EDRMS Technical Administrator
|Job Title:||EDRMS Technical Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2021 15:12|
Our client, a Federal Government Agency, is seeking the services of an EDRMS Technical Administrator who is highly skilled with the Content Manager application and assists ICT to manage the servers and replication of centralised EDRMS functions to posts. The position has a high ICT technical skill level which supports, and trouble shoots issues pertaining to the network. The position also provides advice on upgrade requirements, documentation, and change requests on interfacing of applications with EDRMS. This position must have a high proficiency in understanding the technical environment and its impacts on the EDRMS model worldwide.
The applicant will have relevant experience and industry knowledge in the following core areas:
- Supporting, configuring, and developing the Content Manager v9 application
- Integrating business applications with Content Manager v9
- Microsoft Operating System configuration, maintenance, and patching
- Virtualisation platforms including VMware, vSphere, Nutanix AHV & Citrix Workspace
- Cloud computing initiatives
- Digital Information Management
- Records Management
- DevOps & Agile practices
- Dot Net development
- Specified Personnel may be required to access classified material
- Access to restricted IT systems
- Required to access secure buildings
- NV1 minimum security clearance will be required for this role
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra ACT, with an estimated start of 30 August 2021 to 30 August 2022, with 2 x12 month extensions subject to approval.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Applications close Thursday 12 August at 6pm 2021.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
(NV1) Database Administrator (lead)
Systems Administrator (NV2)
Atlassian Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
Systems Administrator - Linux level 5 (TSPV)
Security Infrastructure Systems Administrator level 3 (TSPV)