Procurement/Project Administration Officer (#1240-1)
|Job Title:||Procurement/Project Administration Officer (#1240-1)|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2021 16:17|
About the Role:
The Procurement / Project Administration Officer to undertake several procurement activities for the agency to appoint consultants in relation to future land development sites.
Procurements are to be undertaken in accordance with relevant ACT Government Procurement Legislation and Guidelines. The Procurement / Project Administration Officer is to prepare the necessary procurement plans, evaluation plans, risk management plans, probity plans along with tender documentation, scope of works, assist in the evaluation of offers, prepare contract documentation and report as required.
The Procurement / Project Administration Officer will act as the subject matter expert (SME) on ACT Government Procurement and process and assists project teams in the agency in advancing procurement activities to deliver the agency’s project objectives.
It is expected that the officer will be required to work on-site and will involve working with other staff in the agency and other ACT Government Directorate as required.
Appropriate workstation, computer (phone) will be provided to the officer at no cost. Deliverables
• With limited guidance, work independently and as part of a team to deliver high quality procurement documentation (procurement plans, request for tenders and scope of works) related to land development projects across several development fronts.
• Abide by ACT Government and SLA, Procurement Legislation, Policy and Guidelines in undertaking all activities.
• Personally, undertake the necessary procurement and tender documentation for approval for the appointment of consultants to compressed and agreed timeframes.
• Provide SME advice and assistance across the project teams, with a focus on the application and implementation of sound procurement activities across several disciplines related to land development projects.
• Drive the implementation of a variety of procurements for land development projects including the preparation of the documentation, obtaining approvals and reporting activities.
• Build and maintain productive working relationships with SLA staff and project teams.
• Actioning day-to-day administration matters to assist project implementation as required.
• Work in accordance with and uphold the ACT Government’s Code of Conduct and Respect, Equity and Diversity Frameworks.
Attributes and skills
The Procurement / Project Administration Officer must possess the following attributes and skills:
• Demonstrated strong experience in ACT Government procurement process, along with the preparation of procurement and tender documentations for a land development projects.
• Demonstrated experience in the delivery of high-quality outputs within tight timeframes.
• Excellent liaison and communication skills, both orally and in writing with the ability to excise sound judgment and solve problems in a high-pressure environment.
• Experience in providing high-level administrative support
• Understanding of public service values covering ethical standards, probity, compliance and a demonstrated self-awareness, professionalism along with a proven commitment to the ongoing integration of workplace respect, equity and diversity work practices and workplace health and safety principles and practices.
Estimated start date: ASAP (Pending on national police check and reference check)
Contract term: 3 month contract
Eligibility/Other Requirements: To be eligible for temporary employment within the ACT Public Service you must be in Australia on a visa with work rights or be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Application closing date: COB 05/07/2021
Hourly Pay Rate: The pay rate for this role is $64.60 per hour exclusive superannuation
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, DDMM of your DOB, rate expectation inclusive Super, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN), and a short summary(optional) telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Tong on 0480 002 460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.