|Job Title:||Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2021 16:22|
Our client is looking for a dynamic, service-oriented Delivery Manager to join their Digital Client Services Branch (DCS). DCS has several programs of work in progress which support the delivery of digital services to clients, who include Australian exporters and international students. A key component which supports these programs is the design and maintenance of content for their digital channels. The Delivery Manager will join a Content Team to help plan, manage and report against the delivery of digital content across multiple initiatives. We are looking for a strong team player who has experience working with operational or BAU teams, who understands agile ways of working and human-centred design (HCD) practices, and who will drive continual improvement. Ideally you will have a background in, or exposure to, web or digital content design and publishing. You will work with a team to ensure the content backlog is clearly defined and kept up to date. You will help the team to prioritise and visualise their work and provide day-to-day support to the team by coordinating team ceremonies/activities, refining team processes, and producing relevant artifacts. You will proactively manage risks and dependencies, remove roadblocks, and report on work progress in a variety of forums.
- Demonstrated experience (at least 3 years) in project or delivery management.
- Strong organisational, communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in facilitating remote workshops and team ceremonies.
- Understanding of agile ways of working, particularly in an operational space, and human-centred design (HCD).
- Experience in managing risks, issues, and dependencies for a project or team.
- Experience using Microsoft Azure DevOps (or similar digital work management tool).
- Experience in managing budgets and finances.
- Appropriate industry qualifications/s or significant experience.
- Knowledge of the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard.
Estimated start date: 30 August 2021 (Pending on reference check)
Contract term: Till 30 February 2022 (6 months)
Eligibility/Other Requirements: To be eligible for temporary employment within the Australian Public Service you must be an Australian citizen. Hold a current CMTEDD issued Personnel Vetting Program certificate/clearance or ability to obtain and maintain a certificate/clearance (Baseline) is mandatory.
Application closing date: COB Thursday 12th August 2021
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, rate expectation inclusive Super, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN), and responses to the selection criteria (up to 500 words per criteria) telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Bellam on 6185 3999 or email email@example.com for any further information.