ICT Business Analyst
|Job Title:||ICT Business Analyst|
|Start Date:||2021-08-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2021 14:00|
About the Role:
Our ideal candidate will be a seasoned business analyst, who possesses a well-balanced combination of technical and BA skills. Ideally, you will have experience leading the BA component in agile environments, where legacy systems are being replaced and old processes are evolving or being re-designed. You will be confident in a digital transformation space, and ideally familiar with education (or ACT Government) settings to make a positive impact on the business, increase efficiency and improve communication, developing a better understanding of users’ needs and supporting Directorate commitments to continual improvement.
• Five or more years of experience in a Business Analyst role
• Proven expertise in the areas of service design and user and service journey mapping
• Experience developing service and user journey maps and highlight areas for improvement as well as defining user stories and business requirements
• Prior working experience with Salesforce and using JIRA and Azure Boards in an agile project environment
• Experience working in a Government environment undergoing digital transformation
• Analysis of legacy and shadow systems, documenting current processes and designing new processes
Skills required to perform the role
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills required to communicate with internal and external business stakeholders to define, confirm and accept business requirements
• Strong analytical skills, ability to troubleshoot and enthusiasm for problem solving
• Excellent skills and ability to translate business needs into technical terms and vice versa
• Ability to promote the usage of the new tools and approaches, challenge status quo
• Must have collaboration skills and be a team player; ability to independently plan, organise, coordinate, manage and execute assigned tasks
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience in applying the BABOK principles
• Be dynamic, agile and creative in aligning to changing needs
Desirable knowledge and skills
• Prior exposure to various non-Microsoft BI and data platforms
Estimated start date: ASAP (Pending on national police check and reference check)
Contract term: 6 month contract
Eligibility/Other Requirements: To be eligible for temporary employment within the ACT Public Service you must be in Australia on a visa with work rights or be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Application closing date: COB 08/08/2021
Hourly Pay Rate: The maximum pay rate for this role is $100.00 exclusive superannuation
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, DDMM of your DOB, rate expectation inclusive Super, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN), and a short summary(optional) telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Tong on 0480 002 460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
(Baseline) ICT Project Methodology Consultant
Technical Business Analyst level 4 (T-SQL/ DB2/ ETL) (Baseline)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/ Endpoint level 4 (TSPV)