System Administrator (Linux & Cloud) (NV1)
|Job Title:||System Administrator (Linux & Cloud) (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2021 16:39|
Candidates will report to CESAR Project Managers. There is an expectation that successful candidates will work 5 days per week (estimated 40 hour week). On boarding is in Canberra.
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated understanding in current industry methods for administering a secure and reliable ICT environment for development activities.
- Experience in administering a Linux servers for development and production environments.
- Experience in administering a cloud IAAS environment (AWS preferred).
- Ability to communicate with technical staff to deliver an outcome.
- Experience in managing database and messaging products.
- Experience in monitoring an ICT environment for security and performance issues.
- Experience with Linux containers.
- Knowledge of networking concepts, including TCP/IP, NAT, DNS, HTTPS and SMTP.
- Experience in enabling software developers in delivering capability.
- High attention to detail with solid documentation skills and good communication skills with various stakeholders.
- Experience with CI/CD solutions.
- Ability to manage concurrent tasks with competing priorities.
- Demonstrates ability to adapt to and accommodate changes, at both the project level and solution level.
Location of work: Canberra ACT.
Length of contract: 12 months with an initial 3 month probation period
Contract extensions: 12 months subject to Organisational Suitability Assessment and Funds Availability
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 11 August 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 3 (TSPV)