ServiceNow Specialist (Implementation)
|Job Title:||ServiceNow Specialist (Implementation)|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2021 10:28|
Our Government client is currently seeking a ServiceNow Specialist (Implementation) to join their team. Please contact us for a confidential discussion.
The Specialist will be responsible for implementing add-ons and developing existing Quebec installation of ServiceNow. Our client is currently using the ITSM module and the Specialist will be implementing ITOM discovery, followed by the implementation of automated plugins. The Specialist will be comfortable working with and have an understanding of SCRUM methodology.
- Experience as a Certified Service Now administrator, with at least 2 years experience in development and implementation of the Service Now ITSM and ITOM modules
- Experience in building workflows and custom applications. Advanced skills in Service Now scripting language. Strong experience in the development of the portal.
- Experience with the implementation of the ITOM Discovery module. Experience with the curating of a CMDB.
- Experience working with SCRUM methodology.
- Have worked with the "Quebec" version of ServiceNow in a production environment.
- Have an Information Technology Degree and related certifications from ServiceNow.
Contract term: 6 month contract.
Eligibility/Other Requirements: To be eligible for temporary employment within the Australian Public Service you must be an Australian citizen. Hold a current CMTEDD issued Personnel Vetting Program certificate/clearance or ability to obtain and maintain a certificate/clearance (Baseline) is mandatory.
Application closing date: Sunday 8th August 2021
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, rate expectation inclusive Super, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN), and responses to the selection criteria (up to 500 words per criteria) telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Bellam on 6185 3999 or email email@example.com for any further information.