Operational Services Specialist (NV1)
|Job Title:||Operational Services Specialist (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2021 10:43|
It is highly desirable that the individual involved in this task have:
- Experience in configuring, deploying and supporting deployable C2 applications
- Experience in configuration of Linux standard operating environment (SOE), included but not limited to CENTOS, RHEL, Fedora.
- Experience in configuration and deployment of remote access technologies (Citrix, RDS).
- R&D of thin client technologies to support the deployed environment.
- Experience in configuring and administering.
- Experience in configuration of Windows standard operating environment (SOE).
- Experience in configuration of KVM and container virtualisation tools.
- Experience with WAN emulation tools.
- Experience with Small Form Factor equipment supporting DLAN interfaces.
- Experience with HAIPE and encryption technologies.
- Experience developing technical documentation.
- Experience with Cisco Routing and Switching.
- Experience in drafting training materiel of deployed ICT equipment.
- Experience in delivering training of deployed ICT equipment and applications.
- Experience in stakeholder engagement with defence industry and within Commonwealth departments.
- Understanding of systems engineering processes.
- Knowledge of the Defence One Defence Capability Model (formerly Capability Life Cycle (CLC)).
- Experience working within agile project management frameworks.
Location of work: Canberra ACT.
Length of contract: 2 years
Contract extensions: Two x twelve (12) month extension options
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 20 August 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's