Governance & Assurance Consultant
|Job Title:||Governance & Assurance Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2021 11:57|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform complex governance activities, documentation reviews, update and maintenance, and quality assurance checks.
- Monitor and report on governance compliance in accordance with policy.
- Work collaboratively in a team based environment actively participating in and contributing to team meetings and exchanging information to support the work area and team objectives.
- Build and sustain relationships with team members, stakeholders and actively participate in team work and group activities.
- Seek clarity and understand the reasons for decisions and recommendations and explain to others how they are relevant to the work being undertaken.
- Assess and prioritise governance activities and tasks and progress work to meet business objectives, recommend solutions for issues impacting on the achievement of desired outcomes and seek advice and guidance on more complex issues to achieve business objectives.
- Provide administrative support to the SPO, including but not limited to event management, facilities support and secretariat roles.
- Lead coordinator for Brach tasks and requests for information.
- Experience/skills in managing and coordinating corporate performance and reporting tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Takes responsibility for managing work projects to achieve results
- Ability to work with limited guidance and demonstrates initiative
- Previous experience at Department
- Experience in Governance and quality assurance, risk management, and document control.
- Experience working in a high performing project team.
- Experience and understanding of the Capability Life Cycle.
- Experience in building trusted & valued relationships with project team members, customers & partners.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract with possible contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 or above Security clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 6 August 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.