Business Application Support Officer – vFire Specialist (NV1)
|Job Title:||Business Application Support Officer – vFire Specialist (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-08-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2021 12:29|
- Demonstrated experience in managing and administering vFire systems including user support, problem resolution and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Demonstrated experience in providing high levels of customer service and creating positive working relationships with clients and teams.
- Liaising with stakeholders on application support issues, problem resolution and assistance ensuring jobs are actioned in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated experience in providing training or skills transfer to others for vFire systems.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and maintaining documentation including standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Demonstrated experience in managing and prioritising workloads so that stakeholder expectations are managed appropriately.
Location of work: Canberra ACT.
Length of contract: 6 months
Contract extensions: The department may extend for period or periods up to 30 June 2023.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 6 August 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer - ICT Logistics level 3 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/ Endpoint level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst - Atlassian administrator level 5 (TSPV)