|Job Title:||Design Authority|
|Start Date:||2021-08-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2021 13:34|
One of our Private clients is looking for an experienced Design Authority for a long-term opportunity with one of their Federal Government clients.
Your responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Ownership of assigned design baselines.
- Overseeing the assurance and integrity of engineered and documented designs.
- Championing the engineering disciplines.
- Ensure that the Customer requirements are fully captured, managed, analysed and understood.
- Ensure that Verification and Qualification activities are conducted in a traceable manner (to the customer requirement).
- Supporting the Change Management Process.
- Capacity Planning & Records.
- Ensure that Implementation Teams understand the expected design outputs and basis for the design; provide guidance and advice as required.
- Ensuring that designs are consistent across services so that efficiencies can be achieved.
- Gain acceptance from the wider Delivery team on design strategies.
Location: Canberra (no remote work available)
Contract Term: 14 months with a 12 month extension option
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has also requested that all candidates must hold a current AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 12 August 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's