|Job Title:||System Design|
|Start Date:||2021-08-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2021 13:38|
One of our Private clients is looking for an experienced System Designer for a long-term opportunity with one of their Federal Government clients.
Your responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Systems Engineering services
- Design of Network Management system to meet functional and performance requirements
- High level design and documentation
- Sub-system design and documentation
- Interface design and documentation
- Performance modelling
- Test and evaluation planning
- Preparing and interpreting specifications for ICT equipment requirements
Location: Canberra (no remote work available)
Contract Term: 14 months with a 12 month extension option
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has also requested that all candidates must hold a current AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 12 August 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's