|Job Title:||Database Design|
|Start Date:||2021-08-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2021 13:46|
One of our Private clients is looking for an experienced Database Designer for a long-term opportunity with one of their Federal Government clients.
Your responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Develop against a broad and evolving range of database requirements, supported by OEM vendors as required.
- Interact with technical representatives to understand, interpret and design against their requirements.
- Ensure compliance with Commonwealth Government security standards.
- Ensure security risks, business functions and priorities are considered.
- Develop and maintain effective stakeholder relationships.
- Deliver requirements agreed throughout the agile development process.
- Participate in and contribute to design reviews, stakeholder meetings, agile/SCRUM process
Location: Canberra (no remote work available)
Contract Term: 14 months with a 12 month extension option
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has also requested that all candidates must hold a current AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 12 August 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Solution Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Solution Architect level 5 (willing to undergo the TSPV process)
Solutions Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Change Manager level 5 (TSPV)