|Job Title:||Systems Integration|
|Start Date:||2021-08-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2021 15:44|
One of our Private clients is looking for an experienced System Integrator for a long-term opportunity with one of their Federal Government clients.
Your responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Assist the Systems Architect in reviewing system documentation.
- Assist the Systems Architect in system design activities and managing the approved system baseline.
- Undertake component build activities.
- Conduct Client system integration.
- Author support system artefacts.
- Conduct integration AT&E.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the system design and function.
- Support the System Architect, Technical SME leads and the Project Manager.
- Deliver in accordance with the project’s system engineering plan and processes.
Location: Canberra (no remote work available)
Contract Term: 14 months with a 12 month extension option
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has also requested that all candidates must hold a current AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 12 August 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$0 - $150 per hour
System Centre Configuration Manager systems engineer (NV1)
Systems Engineer - Requirements Writer (NV1)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)