Service Level Management
|Job Title:||Service Level Management|
|Start Date:||2021-08-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2021 13:59|
One of our Private clients is looking for an experienced IT Service Level Management professional for a long-term opportunity with one of their Federal Government clients.
Your responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Be accountable for developing and maintaining the service level agreement with the customer;
- Lead initiatives, with support from the project delivery team and third parties to define and agree appropriate service levels/KPIs;
- Initiate service level reporting with Client to include all key delivered services;
- Proactively build relationships with stakeholders and system owners;
- Be fully conversant with service management contracts, KPI/service level measurement and management;
- Have strong negotiation skills;
- Have a strong Knowledge of ITIL service support principles and how they relate to other IT disciplines;
- Be committed to maintaining high industry support standards and providing an efficient and effective service;
- Proven ability to identify and improve performance measurement and reporting processes in a large organisation
Location: Canberra (no remote work available)
Contract Term: 14 months with a 12 month extension option
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has also requested that all candidates must hold a current AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 12 August 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's