|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2021 17:28|
- Analyse documented specifications, user stories and requirements to support the creation of test cases
- Write, review and execute test cases using Azure DevOps Test Plans
- Collaborate with other agile team members in order to refine acceptance criteria and assess the testability and the effort required for a change
- Effectively prioritise testing efforts, and test case execution
- Raise defects / issues and log and track faults using Departmental tools including Azure DevOps
- Execute and support the development of automated testing suites where appropriate
- Engage with and support Business Stakeholders throughout the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Process
- Be a contributing member of a multidisciplinary agile project team
- Experience in converting user stories/business requirements into a executable test cases
- Experience developing, tracking and managing test plans/cases for custom applications, including the Azure and Microsoft suite of products and services, such as but not limited to:
- .NET Core
- Experience guiding User Acceptance Testing activities
If you are able to:
- Work in a fast paced, agile environment
- Work collaboratively to deliver quality outcomes
- Communicate honestly, clearly, proactively and consistently
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical staff at all levels
Location and Contract Term:
The role is Canberra based with an estimated start of 23 August 21 for a 12-month contract. 2 x 12-month possible extensions.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Must have a current a Baseline security clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Applications close Monday 9 August @ 12pm 2021