Technical Writer level 4 (NV1)
|Job Title:||Technical Writer level 4 (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2021 09:00|
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex cyber security concepts to audiences with varying levels of understanding, exposure and experience
- Display strong verbal and written communication skills, particularly with technical stakeholders and executive stakeholders
- Ability to edit and review documentation for consistency of voice and tone.
- Proven current or previous experience working as a content developer or technical writer.
- Proven experience working in technical fields for a minimum of 5 years.
- Tertiary qualifications in Cyber Security or related technical expertise or industry certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or other relevant industry certifications..
- Communicates fluently, orally and in writing, and can present complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Plans, schedules and monitors work to meet time and quality targets, requiring limited direction or supervision.
- Facilitates collaboration between stakeholders who share common objectives.
- Selects appropriately from applicable standards, methods, tools and applications.
Location of work: Canberra ACT.
Length of contract: 12 months that includes an initial 3 month probation
Contract extensions: 12 +12 months subject to an Organisational Suitability Assessment and funds availability
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 13 August 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's