Business Analyst - Digitalisation of School Communications
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Digitalisation of School Communications|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2021 15:25|
About the Role:
Our ideal candidate will be a seasoned business analyst, who possesses a well-balanced combination of technical and BA skills. Ideally, you will have experience leading the BA component in agile environments, where legacy systems are being replaced and old processes are evolving or being re-designed. You will be confident in a digital transformation space, and ideally familiar with education (or ACT Government) settings to make a positive impact on the business, increase efficiency and improve communication, developing a better understanding of users’ needs and supporting Directorate commitments to continual improvement.
• Five years experience as a Business Analyst, with an in-depth understanding of digitalisation and information management
• Ability to analyse existing disparate guidelines, procedures and policies, extract the relevant details and develop a holistic approach to redefining and digitalising processes.
• Proven expertise in the areas of service design and user and service journey mapping
• Experience working in a Government environment undergoing digital transformation with still maturing processes
• Prior experience using JIRA and Azure Boards in an agile project environment
• Hands on involvement in implementation or redesign of an Information Architecture practice is highly desirable
Skills required to perform the role
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills required to communicate with internal and external business stakeholders to define, confirm and accept business requirements
• Be dynamic and agile and be able to align quickly to changing needs
• Experience in efficiently managing business stakeholders
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience in applying the BABOK principles
• Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Extremely organised with strong time-management skills
• Strong communication/interpersonal skills
• Good presentation skills
Estimated start date: ASAP (Pending on national police check and reference check)
Contract term: 6 month contract
Eligibility/Other Requirements: To be eligible for temporary employment within the ACT Public Service you must be in Australia on a visa with work rights or be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Application closing date: 08/08/2021
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, DDMM of your DOB, rate expectation inclusive Super, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN), and a short summary(optional) telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Tong on 0480 002 460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's