|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2021 12:37|
Our Government client is undertaking a significant Technology Refresh program with a focus on ensuring fit for purpose technology across all business areas. This role reports to the Technology Business Partner Lead within Business Solutions and Technology (BS&T). BS&T are responsible for all software related business analysis, business solutions, in-house software development, telephony, IT Services and Infrastructure.
- Supporting business design activities including workshop facilitation, stakeholder interviews and deliver engaging presentations.
- Analysing, interpreting and composing business rules and requirements into functional specifications, acceptance criteria and other technical documents including offering specialist advice in the context of the solution design and business process improvement.
- Conducting and assisting with definition, analysis and testing of business systems including the investigation and resolution of application system problems.
- Preparing, documenting and conducting quality reviews of workflows for new or enhanced systems.
- Providing a conduit between business areas and the software development team whilst working in a multi-disciplinary team comprised of subject matter experts, Developers, Testers and Project Managers.
- Strong presentation, verbal communication, workshop facilitation and writing skills.
- Demonstrated experienced in finance system implementation and/or financial process redesign and modelling experience.
- Proven experience in business analysis, human centered design and the ability to apply critical thinking to deconstruct problems.
- A strong ability to apply structure business analysis deliverables, tools and techniques such as high level and detailed requirements, map business process, user stories, use cases, conceptualise information and construct visual models.
- Proven experience in requirement gathering and development of acceptance criteria and functional specifications with the ability to apply knowledge of business systems and translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in the continuous improvement of business processes and procedures.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra ACT, with an estimated start of Monday 30th August 2021 for 12 months.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and must have current Baseline clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's