Help Desk Services level 1 (NV1)
|Job Title:||Help Desk Services level 1 (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2021 12:32|
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Communicate with users and Senior Leadership (VIP) users via telephone, VOIP, email, Microsoft Skype for Business and in-person
- Translate user queries into Incident and Service Request records on the ICT Service Management tool.
- Monitor the Service Request and Incident queues.
- Escalate Service Request and Incidents to higher tier support teams at directed thresholds.
- Monitor group email accounts for user queries.
- Resolve simple Incidents and Service Requests through processes defined in Knowledge Articles.
- Follow and create Knowledge Based Articles.
- Contemporary experience working in a Microsoft Domain structured environment
- Any other general tasks required by our client.
Location of work: Canberra ACT.
Length of contract: 12 months that includes an initial 3 month probation
Contract extensions: 12 +12 months subject to an Organisational Suitability Assessment and funds availability
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 13 August 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's