Senior Systems Administrator
|Job Title:||Senior Systems Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2021 13:29|
We require a professional who enjoys juggling operations and projects, has skills in computer technologies and is willing to take on a diverse role working within a hybrid IT environment. The departments IT systems are undergoing a major transformation, they need someone who can multitask and enjoys learning new technologies.
This role is for a person who is interested in quality operational delivery and production support but loves the challenge of projects. Someone who wants to be a jack of all trades, not pigeonholed and lost in a larger organisation. We are looking for a person with a wide range of skills in the following technologies including:
- Blade servers,
- Hitachi SAN
- Brocade Fabric
Note: The role may require participation in an on-call roster for non-business hours system support.
- Hardware and Server Administration
- SAN and Backup Management
- Azure Tenancy Administration
- AD, DFS, ADFS, AAD, DNS, DHCP
- Level 3 reactive support– Incident/Service Request Management, Monitoring and Event Management
- Certificate Management and PKI Administration
- Disaster Recovery and Redundancy Management
- Supporting our ongoing operational Cyber Security Management program of work
- Technical Documentation
- Scripting and programming are an advantage to the role
- Mentoring staff
- Work closely with other IT and business teams, including provide technical project work
- Extensive experience with the listed technologies
- Experience in operational support and system administration
- Track record of delivering project and operational service improvements
- Passion for IT, learning and client service
- Demonstrated attention to detail, delivering quality technical solutions, including associated documentation
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team member mentoring staff
- Professional Certifications
The role is Canberra based with an estimated start of 30 August 21. 6-month contract with possible extensions.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Must have a current Negative Vetting Level 1 (NV1) clearance.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's