|Job Title:||Interaction Designer|
|Start Date:||2021-08-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2021 14:44|
- Provide strategic leadership on design decisions.
- Work with the product manager and the team to define solutions through prototyping, mockups, flows, visual design, or other means.
- Regularly coordinate and/or participate in user research
- Seek feedback proactively to explore a range of design paths that reflect opportunities and constraints.
- A solid understanding of the application of user research/ testing to inform and validate designs, through to production-ready with consideration of Digital Service Standards.
- Develop design rationale and explain design choices to the team and participate in design reviews, research, and other activities
- Create flows and mock-up’s for mobile and web experiences.
- Contributing to a positive and rewarding work environment and supporting team members through change
- Demonstrating and communicating the value of agile ways of working and Human Centred Design
- Significant knowledge and experience of interaction design across varied users, business problems, and devices
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with driving and applying user-centred design processes. Accustomed to working collaboratively within multi-disciplinary team.
- Proficient with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
- Significant user research experience.
- Hands on experience in creating experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
- Demonstrated ability to work end to end on both UX and UI tasks.
- Experience working across web, mobile and social platforms.
- Experience in WCAG 2.1AA, accessibility assessment.
- Skilled in UX design tools including HTML, Cascading Style Sheets etc.
- Hands on experience facilitating user testing with a range of methods and managing customer facing workshops.
- Understanding of the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard
- Experience transforming services, either private or government, with a focus on benchmarking and measurement.
The role can be based is Canberra or Sydney or Melbourne with an estimated start of 30 August 21. This is a 6 month contract with possible extensions.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. You must have the ability to obtain a Baseline clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.