5 x Computational Workflow Support Specialists (Baseline)
|Job Title:||5 x Computational Workflow Support Specialists (Baseline)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2021 08:02|
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated experience in a 3 or more of the following languages:
- Proven experience and excellent ability to trace, debug and analyse code and data paths in massively parallel environments.
- Advanced understanding of dependency management and code build process used by 3 or more of the following tools / repository managers:
- Technically detailed understanding of the following hpc technologies and protocols:
◦ Libraries and tools used in massively parallel environments eg: OpenMPI or mpiCH.
◦ Mellanox Infiniband RDMA.
◦ Advanced batch schedulers including topology aware scheduling for latency sensitive workflows.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory / South Australia /Victoria
Length of contract: Until end of FY 21/22 from actual Start date
Contract extensions: 12 month extension (22/23)
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum Baseline security clearance, NV1 or NV2 preferred.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 August 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's