IT Service Desk Analyst (NV1)
|Job Title:||IT Service Desk Analyst (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2021 08:46|
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Strong experience in the provision of desktop/network support services with the ability to handle an interrupt driven environment meeting deadlines whilst managing day to day requests.
- Demonstrated experience in providing onsite support and working within a Service/Help Desk environment.
- Experience and knowledge in a broad range of technical skills including; Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange, Citrix, Windows 10, Microsoft Office, VPN, Mobility Devices including tablets, Next G, Telephony, and Video Conferencing.
- A strong client service focus, delivery of quality customer service, communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated initiative and capacity to be self-directed in combination with working in a geographically spread team and working with staff who reside interstate.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: The department may extend for period or periods up to 30 September 2023.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 August 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's