SAP (ECC6/BW) ERP Transition – Project Manager (Baseline)
|Job Title:||SAP (ECC6/BW) ERP Transition – Project Manager (Baseline)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2021 08:47|
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Our large government department client’s systems impacted by the transition to the new ERP Solution (pre-dominantly based on the SAP S/4 HANA Business Suite) include but are not necessarily limited to:
- SAP ECC6
- SAP BW
- Card Management System (Non-SAP system based on Promaster software)
- Develop and maintain an overall project plan and schedule for our client’s tasks. Key deliverables: Project Management Plan, Project Schedule.
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of our client project’s tasks and report weekly on progress against the project plan, including risks. Key Deliverable: Weekly report in a format to be agreed.
- Maintain a risk and issues register based on current, emerging and retired risks/issues. Identify and action risk mitigation strategies. Key Deliverable: Risk Register
- Liaise with key stakeholders within a large government department ensuring a common understanding of tasks, deliverables, roles and responsibilities and delivery timeframes. Stakeholders include the ERP Project Team, ETOB ERP Liason Team, DFSS service provider, business stakeholders and other ICT providers within CIOG.
- Have experience in managing the delivery of SAP projects in a large organisation.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum Baseline security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 August 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's