Technology 1 / .NET Developer
|Job Title:||Technology 1 / .NET Developer|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2021 11:15|
Our Government client is currently seeking a Technology1 / .Net Developer to join their team in Canberra, ACT. You will chiefly be responsible for the administration, configuration, installation and release management of Technology 1 CES and ECR client applications and database, and have an understanding of / experience of customer customisations of Technology 1 client in a CITRIX environment. .NET development skills to help support over 70 applications in a support function will also be required.
- Technology One Enterprise Suite
- Visual Studio,TFS, Azure Dev Ops
- SQL Server
- Windows Server technologies
- Demonstrated experience in contributing to software delivery projects; working in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Proven experience in building in architectural patters, standards & frameworks.
- Strong skills in Web Service Development (SOAP,REST)
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra ACT, with an estimated start of Wednesday 1st September 2021 for 12 months, with 2 x12 month extensions.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and must have the ability to obtain baseline clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's