|Job Title:||Architects (Enterprise/Solution)|
|Start Date:||2021-08-09 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2021 13:45|
Application closing date Monday 16 August 2021 at 6pm
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 15th August 2021 – 30th June 2022
Contract extensions: Two option periods of twelve months each. Subject to funds availability and delegate approval
Security clearance: Must have current baseline clearance
Our client is building a design and architecture team who will support the significant delivery programs underway, whilst also designing the changes that are required to deliver the modern technology platforms and establish the architectural patterns and designs for the future. A critical element of this is creating and maintaining a suite of architecture artefacts that can be used to communicate our strategy, support decision making and guide delivery teams through to implementation.
We are seeking candidates to provide solution design expertise for a large program of work that comprises multiple systems and solutions to deliver a modern digital platform.
The candidate will need to support the development of the end-to-end solution design as well as individual component designs using a combination of intentional and emergent designs that take a business outcome through to a technology design ready for delivery.
The key activities the candidate will be involved in include: ·
- Understanding and documenting customer requirements and business objectives · Provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals ·
- Managing program initiatives and collaborating with technical staff ·
- Designing systems and networks ensuring the right architecture and functionality ·
- Supporting the implementation of new technology services ·
- Reviewing existing systems and suggest improvements
- Proven experience as solution designer of modern technology solutions ·
- Ability to troubleshoot hosting, application, software and network problems ·
- Experience with various technologies, including cloud hosted technologies ·
- Experience in program delivery · An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities ·
- A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills ·
- Experience in leading conversations with both executive and technical audiences
Selection criteria - Essential criteria:
Minimum of 10 years’ experience in working in complex environments on business-critical projects, solutions delivery and capability establishment.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on having an ability to explain complex problems and solutions in a simple manner
Experience in designing and delivering hybrid cloud enterprise solution architectures using and integrating IaaS, Paas and SaaS components.
Technical knowledge and experience in designing and delivering enterprise solutions that are fit for purpose and contribute to an overall organisational uplift
Proven experience in development of various architectural documentation and views from defining a business problem through to the operationalising of the solution.
Call Maria Luiza on 0480 002 461 for any further information.