Business Intelligence Analyst
|Job Title:||Business Intelligence Analyst|
|Start Date:||2021-08-09 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2021 17:30|
Estimated start date: 31-08-2021
Length of contract: 12 months (1 extension option)
Location of work: Surry Hills - New South Wales
The Business Intelligence Analyst is accountable under limited direction to undertake complex work that is guided by legislation, policies, procedures, standards, methodologies and precedents.
The position is a team leadership position and will have delegated authority and responsibility to resolve issues and risks across a range of activities. It will provide the leadership, control, planning, resource management, performance management and decision making for the Team Membership within the positions assigned Work Area.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will focus on collaborating with key business areas in the development and implementation of consumable reports and analytics to address key risks and emerging trends within these areas. It will work collaboratively within a creative, effective, agile and technically skilled team of data analysts to produce consistent and accurate reports and insights to improve performance.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
· Delivering BI analytics that are coordinated and consistent with other accounts.
· Developing and delivering strong methodology and business resources.
· Interpreting trends and analysis in the context of the scheme.
· Translating key data insights into value adding products.
· Collaborating across the branch to ensure consistent analytics, actions and messaging.
· Articulating complex information into simple messages that can be consumed by key stakeholders with varied levels of data literacy
• Expert level SQL and/or SAS Skills with a minimum of 6 or more years in Business Intelligence/ Data arena. Certifications in SAS or SQL development will be well regarded.
• Experience in working with raw data and drawing compelling and actionable insights. Experience in SAS Viya, Tableau, Qlikview or similar will be well regarded. Certifications in any of the aforementioned visualisation tools will be well regarded.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's