Systems Administrator Level 4 (VDC Linux environment)
|Job Title:||Systems Administrator Level 4 (VDC Linux environment)|
|Start Date:||2021-08-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2021 09:01|
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Review and prioritize the needs for automating procedures, activities or tasks
- Design, develop, test and launch automation solutions
- Build and maintain code deployment pipelines and code administration
- Document development best practices, automation code, integration points, release and maintenance plans
- Transition of the developed code and systems into regular operations
- Knowledge transfer to other development, infrastructure engineers and the Operations
- Expert in using Configuration Management tools
- Proven results in building automation systems & orchestrating procedures using Ansible & Red Hat Ansible Tower
- Proven experience in creating, using and maintaining Jenkins pipelines
- Previous experience in automating IT Infrastructure and/or Security tasks is essential
- Expertise in PowerShell scripting and Python programming language is an advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge in Puppet or Chef will be an advantage
- Deploying automated solutions in both on-premises data centres and public cloud would be an advantage
- Containerisation technologies, Kubernetes/Docker
- PostGres, PostGIS, MSSQL experience.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: 2 x 12 months exercised at the sole discretion of the Commonwealth
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV2 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 21 August 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Linux Systems Administrator for TF-IS-Platforms Level 4 (TSPV)
Atlassian Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
Web Manager and Content Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)