APS5 BI Developer
|Job Title:||APS5 BI Developer|
|Start Date:||2021-08-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2021 10:31|
Duties and Responsibilities:
Using the data from our Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and working with the Business Analysis team, the Report Developer will extract and manipulate data and prepare it to be visualised using commercial data transformation and visualisation tools. The developer would be required to learn about the business’ processes and needs and translate these into data tables used in reports that enhance the business’ day to day operations.
The BI SAS Developer would also engage with the stakeholders to ensure they are informed on the progress of the project. They would also ensure that the project is continuing to flow through the development pipeline and raise any blockers for discussion.
- Development and delivery of high quality reporting products in consultation with the Business areas to ensure products meet user stories & acceptance criteria.
- Manage assigned reporting projects including participating in stand ups, managing workflow, providing technical support and input as required.
- Develop reports according to:
- Reporting archetypes set in place by the Business Analysis Team,
- Style guides, User Experience and Accessibility Standards of the Platforms team and
- Coding and Technical Standards.
- With user stories as a guide, convert raw data into comprehensible visualisations to enable insights driven business actions.
- Ensure all report products are well tested and documented, and releases contain appropriate change notes and documentation.
- Expert level SQL and/or SAS Skills with a minimum of 6 or more years in Business Intelligence/ Data arena.
- Experience in working with raw data, drawing compelling and actionable insights via visualisations.
- Experience with testing and validating data, designing products with accessibility and user experience in mind.
- Demonstrable knowledge of CI/CD Practices, Project tracking software (Ex- JIRA) and version control (GIT, Bitbucket).
- Certifications in SAS or SQL development will be well regarded.
- Experience in SAS Viya, Tableau, Qlikview or similar will be well regarded.
- Certifications in any of the aforementioned visualisation tools will be well regarded.
- Knowledge in various reporting objects such as hierarchies, prompts, parameters, filters, custom calculated items and XML editing in SAS VA.
Sydney or Melbourne Based – 12 Month Contract with 1 X 12 possible contract extension
How to Apply:
Applications close 16 August 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Maria Luiza on 0480 002 461 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's