Transformation Manager Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Transformation Manager Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2021 11:51|
We are looking for applicants who can think critically, can communicate with both technical and non-technical people, want to continue learning and developing their skills, and are passionate about working with others.
Skills and Knowledge:
- ITIL v3 Foundation (Mandatory)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related IT field such as Information Technology (Highly Desirable)
- ITIL v4 Managing Professional (Desirable)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Service Management environment and transformation programs including organisation change management.
- Plan all stages of the transformation from foundation steps through to the desired future state.
- Develop and implement an IT Service Management organisational structure, aligned to ITIL and SFIA, to clearly define required organisational structure and associated roles.
- Identify opportunities to simplify and streamline service management operations to clearly align responses to customer requirements.
- Oversee Service Management practices to ensure that they are undertaken according to ITIL best practice and to support continuous improvement.
- Monitor, track and analyse service management activities and outcomes to understand overall performance outcomes and to inform future decisions. Brief Senior Management as required.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months from contract commencement
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's