IT Service Manager – Strategy and Enablement Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||IT Service Manager – Strategy and Enablement Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2021 11:51|
We are looking for applicants who can think critically, can communicate with both technical and non-technical people, want to continue learning and developing their skills, and are passionate about working with others.
Skills and Knowledge:
- ITIL v3 Foundation (mandatory)
- ITIL Intermediate Service Strategy (SS) (Highly Desirable)
- ITIL v4 Managing Professional (Desirable)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Service Management environment
- Strong background in service hierarchy, service design and service implementation.
- Develop and implement the framework and supporting documentation for ITSM activities across the service landscape and ensure alignment to project management and business ITSM outcomes.
- Review and update the Service Catalogue for accuracy, relevance and completeness in alignment with business strategies and requirements.
- Lead business analysis and project planning activities to implement a contemporary and fit-for-purpose ITSM Tool.
- Evaluate business requirements with delivery, operations and service leads to ensure that new and modified services are in alignment with the wider business strategy and policies.
- Engage with Transition Resources to ensure appropriate levels of new service tracking and reporting is established, to ensure service and project success and effectiveness and ensure documentation for the deployment of new projects and services is correct and complete.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months from contract commencement
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 27 August 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's