IT Service Manager – Operations (Network Operations Centre(NOC) and Data Operations Centre (DOC)) Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||IT Service Manager – Operations (Network Operations Centre(NOC) and Data Operations Centre (DOC)) Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2021 11:52|
We are looking for applicants who can think critically, can communicate with both technical and non-technical people, want to continue learning and developing their skills, and are passionate about working with others.
Skills and Knowledge:
- ITIL v3 Foundation (mandatory)
- ITIL Intermediate Service Operations (SO) (Highly Desirable)
- ITIL v4 Managing Professional (Desirable)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Service Management environment.
- Collaborate with IT and Network Management on planning, monitoring, and supporting technology needs.
- Manage Vendor performance and network operations.
- Analyse existing network operations and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Monitor the deployment of network applications, systems software, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications.
- Contribute directly to project network operation documentation, including requirements gathering, information assurance, audit reporting, status updates, and lessons learned.
- Develop, implement and review relevant policies and procedures, ensuring compliance and the provision of expert policy advice.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months from contract commencement
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 27 August 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's