Technical Writer Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Technical Writer Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2021 12:05|
We are looking for applicants who can think critically, can communicate with both technical and non-technical people, want to continue learning and developing their skills, and are passionate about working with others.
Skills and Knowledge:
- ITIL v3 expert or equivalent experience within ITSM design or operations areas (Highly Desirable)
- ITIL v4 Managing Professional (Desirable)
- Minimum of 3 years’ Technical Writer or Business Analysis experience.
- Experience working with Confluence / JIRA, SharePoint site development or maintenance, Microsoft System Centre Service Manager and / or Service Now
- Regularly review and maintain technical documents, including software and systems processes, service operations, service testing, business processes and end user documentation.
- Update and improve existing business and service processes to include service improvement initiatives and reflect changes in functionality of the business or the service.
- Review existing documentation and develop knowledge articles and SOPs to applicable standards.
- Apply knowledge of business analysis methods and techniques, modelling and visual representation techniques to communicate and articulate business processes that contribute to business outcomes.
- Analyse complex ICT business processes and develop, through consultation, strategy and action plans to improve and optimize those processes.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months from contract commencement
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 27 August 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's