|Job Title:||Test Analysts|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2021 16:41|
- Work as a Test Analyst on projects and production changes, developing test plans and test cases, automating and executing tests. This includes functional, non-functional, system, integration, end-to-end and regression testing.
- Be able to work in an Agile team using DevOps.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and SMEs to help plan the testing, identify test requirements and test scenarios.
- Working independently, at the direction of the Project Manager, following testing processes and adhering to testing standards.
- Provide test estimations and work to these timeframes for upcoming work.
- Identifying any process improvements and assisting with implementation of these.
- At least 3 years’ experience in software testing (including web application, API and mobile testing), including the development of test documentation, test scripts and progress reports.
- Experience utilising tools such as TFS / DevOps for test planning, execution and defect management in an integrated environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the proven ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical staff.
- High-level analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to widen discussion, identify issues or suggest solutions.
- Skills in diagnosing root causes of defects.
- Experience working within a team who use Agile methodologies.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is Canberra based an estimated start of 1 September 21. This is a 12-month contract.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. You must have a current Baseline clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Applications close Tuesday 17 August @ 6pm 2021