|Job Title:||Functional Tester|
|Start Date:||2021-08-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2021 18:01|
One of our Private clients is looking for an experienced Functional Tester to join an ongoing project delivering AWS services to its end users.
You will work with the projects current security architect and systems engineers to drive architecture to meet our user requirements.
Your responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Undertake Test Execution, Test planning, scope the testing required, estimate the effort and duration of testing, and determine resource and environment requirements.
- Ensure that all Testing activities for an assigned project are successfully delivered according to an agreed project plan / schedule, and meets identified success criteria and are therefore fit for purpose.
- Raise defects and track them to closure within the set timeframes, thereby minimizing any impacts on delivery of test execution.
- Play key role in the analysis and reporting of test results, working closely with business, technology and support areas to investigate and interpret test findings.
- SCAP testing
- LoadRunner or JMeter performance testing
- Test integration using AWS Systems Manager and Security Hub
- 5+ years as a Tester/Functional Tester within Defence ICT Projects
- Experience within CIOG/CASG ICT Projects
- Experience working in a highly secure domain
- Minimum NV1 preferable NV2 security clearance
- Experience working within the Defence Intelligence Space and National Security
- Experience with security compliance and quality assurance testing.
- SCAP testing
- Experience with YAML driven test automation with products such as Ansible.
Location: Canberra (no remote work available)
Contract Term: 12 months with a potential 12 month extension option
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has also requested that all candidates must hold a current AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 23 August 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's