|Job Title:||Solutions/System Architect|
|Start Date:||2021-08-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2021 18:14|
One of our Private clients is looking for an experienced Senior Solutions/System Architect to join an ongoing project delivering AWS services to its end users.
You will work with the projects current security architect and systems engineers to drive architecture to meet our client’s user requirements.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years as a systems/solutions architect
- Experience within AWS architecture
- Experience working in a highly secure domain
- Minimum NV1 preferable NV2 security clearance
- Experience in DevOps
- Experience in Automation, namely Ansible
- Experience delivering a full end to end CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with infrastructure as code
Location: Canberra (no remote work available)
Contract Term: 12 months with a potential 12 month extension option
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has also requested that all candidates must hold a current AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 23 August 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's