Solution Architect - Networks (NV1)
|Job Title:||Solution Architect - Networks (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-08-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2021 09:06|
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Suppliers must be able to nominate specific individual(s) that will supply the service.
- Previous experience in Network design in the Defence industry or for a Defence agency.
- A thorough understanding of modern firewall design.
- General understanding and awareness of computation and data analytics platforms, directory services, protected network design and cybersecurity (eg. ISM, IRAP, ASD Essential 8, PSPF).
- Experience in network capacity and performance planning.
- Exposure to computational and data analytics platforms (eg. High-performance computing).
- Directory, identity and access management services (eg. Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP,Azure Active Directory, ADFS, SAML, OAuth, MFA, etc ).
Location of work: South Australia
Length of contract: 6 months
Contract extensions: 6 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 23 August 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's