SharePoint Administrator (NV1)
|Job Title:||SharePoint Administrator (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2021 09:24|
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Extensive experience in managing on premise SharePoint farms for 2016 and 2019 including patching, end user support and architectural advice.
- Experience in developing SharePoint sites and solutions, including web development for intranets and portals.
- Demonstrated experience in producing/reviewing system design documentation.
- Demonstrated experience in liaising with business areas and vendors to provide SharePoint solutions.
- Experience in SharePoint upgrades.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 6 months
Contract extensions: The department may extend for period or periods up to 30 June 2023.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 24 August 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's