Solution Architect Level 6 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Solution Architect Level 6 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2021 09:29|
The Solution Architect will plan, organise, schedule, integrate and deliver complex Enterprise Technology services and artefacts, whilst working cohesively and flexibly with stakeholders.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Detailed knowledge and proven experience using and developing enterprise technology solutions and mapping business requirements to ensure they align with the corporate architectural plan.
- Proven experience in Windows / Linux system administration
- Lead and develop enterprise capability roadmaps, models and plans to drive forward the current Enterprise Technology strategy, taking advantage of opportunities to improve business performance.
- Establish enterprise capabilities that maintain the Standard Operating Environment (SOE) while monitoring the environment.
- Manage the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture. Ensure consistency of design across projects within the program, and gain endorsement by the program’s Design Authority.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract terms between 12 & 24 months will be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 September 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's