Intelligence product development – Platform Threat Analyst Level 3 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Intelligence product development – Platform Threat Analyst Level 3 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2021 10:45|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Technical analysis skills and report writing
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and must be able to work within a domestic and international inter-agency environment.
- Meet report/product deadlines ranging from short to medium time frames.
- Develop tailored intelligence product focused on regional and global weapons systems and provide comparison to current and prospective large complex government department capability.
- Contribute to short-notice threat statements and comparison briefs.
- Develop capability assessment intelligence products which enable key messages regarding threat to be delivered with brevity, clarity and insight.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 September 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 3 (TSPV)
Software Developer level 3 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/ Endpoint level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst - Atlassian administrator level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)