Security Risk Assessor
|Job Title:||Security Risk Assessor|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2021 12:33|
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Specified Personnel will be responsible for providing the following deliverables including but not limited to:
- Developing IT Security Artefacts, e.g. Security Risk Management Plans (SRMP);
- Providing policy and security advice in relation to Australian Government Security guidelines and standards;
- Undertaking internal IT system certification and accreditation processes including potential for IRAP and formal certification activities;
- Working with stakeholders to review architectural documentation;
- Developing security patterns and requirements to enable alternate systems delivery models;
- Undertaking compliance tasks such as policy reviewing and development;
- Providing support to mature the departments understanding of security and risk awareness; and
- Providing and transferring expert knowledge to team members in the department. Specified Personnel will be expected to transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff and ensure appropriate documentation is stored in accordance with the Department’s recordkeeping policy and practices.
Skills and Experience Required: Essential criteria
- A minimum of 5 years continuous experience working in an IT Security role.
- Demonstrated ICT Security Risk Assessment experience.
- Demonstrated high-level technical writing.
- Demonstrated high-level of knowledge of the Australian Government Security requirements.
- High-level knowledge and proven experience in certification practices.
- Ability to provide specialised technical services and security advice.
- Proven ability to engage with senior stakeholders and maintain relationships.
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities.
- Strong personal leadership skills at a senior level.
- High level strategic analytical ability
Canberra Based – 8 Month Contract with 2 X 12 possible contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required also to obtain an Employment Suitability Clearance prior to commencement.
How to Apply:
Applications close 26 August 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Solution Architect (NV1)
Security Governance Lead
Security Architect level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist [Certifier] Level 5 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)