|Job Title:||ISIM Developer|
|Start Date:||2021-08-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2021 12:54|
The Specified Personnel will be responsible for providing the following deliverables including but not limited to:
- Implementing changes and administration of the IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM)
- Undertaking IAM process reengineering
- Undertaking analysis of high-level design, solution architecture documents and functional specifications for IAM work packages
- Identifying risks, issues, and opportunities
- Providing quality assurance and tasks including peer reviews.
The Specified Personnel will also be responsible for producing the following deliverables, including but not limited to:
- Technical reviews
- Design reviews
- Solution outlines
- Systems Architectural documentation
- Architectural Decision documentation
- Transition documentation
- Matrix documentation, as required
- A minimum of 5 years continuous experience working in an IT Security environment.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the following technologies: Java (J2EE, JSP, EJB's, SOAP, Web Services).
- Expertise in IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM) or IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM).
- An understanding of Clear Case, Maven, Hibernate as well as the ability to quickly gain knowledge of other open source technologies.
- Ability to undertake analysis of high level design, solution architecture documents and functional specifications for IAM work packages.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong technical and personal leadership skills.
- Experience with IBM Datapower and IBM WebSphere.
- Experience or the ability to quickly acquire knowledge of the Immigration and Custom legacy system.
- Experience in LDAP design and implementation.
- Ability to provide specialised technical services and advisories such as vulnerability assessment on systems.
- Demonstrated high level of knowledge of Australian Government Security requirements
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 8 Month Contract with 2 X 12 possible contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required also to obtain an Employment Suitability Clearance prior to commencement.
How to Apply:
Applications close 24 August 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's