|Job Title:||SAS/Tableau/BOBJ Developer|
|Start Date:||2021-08-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2021 15:08|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced SAS/Tableau/BOBJ Developer to join their team in Canberra
Your responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Building interactive self-service dashboards;
- Developing insightful regular statistical reports;
- Supporting and maintaining the Enterprise Reporting platform;
- Maintaining the existing Enterprise Reporting Solution;
- Providing Enterprise Reporting training.
- Demonstrated experience in:
- Relational Database technologies including DB2, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Teradata, etc
- Knowledge and experience in one of the following BI platforms:
- Business Objects.
- Good knowledge of IT Security principles and practices;
- Possess good problem solving skills with the ability to diagnose problems and weaknesses in existing solutions.
- Good knowledge of Data Warehousing principles and practices
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2022 with 2 x 12 month extension options.
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 20 August 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's