|Job Title:||System Analysts|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2021 09:27|
The Specified Personnel will be responsible for providing the following deliverables including but not limited to:
• Plan and run collaborative discovery and co-design sessions
• Solution designs written for a business audience
• Presentations, wireframes, prototypes & mock-ups
• User stories
• Various diagrams e.g., ERD
• Design ‘on a page’ (showcases)
• .NET & mobile user stories
• Siebel functional specifications
• Data fix & migration specifications
• Integration data mapping specifications
• Other documentation as required
• Project risk, issue, and status reporting
Skills and Experience Required:
Qualifications (mandatory and/or desirable)
• Degree in IT or equivalent industry experience.
• Certifications in SAFe, Lean or other Agile methodology would be highly regarded.
• Candidates will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT systems analysis and design of large, complex CRM systems and/or web application & mobile app design.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• a thorough understanding of the principles and practices of systems analysis & design
• excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• experience working collaboratively with User Researchers, UX & UI Designers, and the resources they produce
The applicant will ideally have training, qualifications, or equivalent experience in one or more of the following:
• Oracle Siebel CRM (or other CRM) analysis & design
• Web application/portal analysis & design
• Mobile app design
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 18 Month Contract with possible 1 x 12 Months contract extension.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 22 August 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's