|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2021 14:55|
The Department is seeking the services of a talented Business Analyst for a prominent and influential project.
The project team is working on a whole of government web based service to improve collaboration and modernise the way important information is created, distributed and shared across government.
The project is highly visible with a significant stakeholder community.
The Business Analyst will be working alongside a high calibre, friendly and supportive team delivering creative solutions.
This opportunity would suit a self-starter with excellent communication skills who wants to work within a small dynamic team.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for liaising with business experts, information technology users, developers, and applications testers to identify, obtain, analyse and document business requirements and process maps.
The Business Analyst will specifically undertake the following:
- Meet with business stakeholders to elicit, capture and document business processes, requirements and business rules;
- Undertake interpretation and translation of business requirements into viable business solutions; and
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven practical experience in requirements gathering and documentation, business rules definition, process/workflow design and liaison with business representatives
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in use of. Azure Dev ops (TFS) and web based applications
- Demonstrated experience working in SDLC and Agile environments using PRINCE2, PMBoK
- Experience in facilitating business groups/ forums to elicit requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst across various disciplines.
Location and Contract Term: This role is Canberra based. Contract start date ASAP with contract till 30 June 2022. Options to extend till 2024 pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A NV1 security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 25 August.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/ Endpoint level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst - Atlassian administrator level 5 (TSPV)
Business Intelligence Analysts (NV1)
Senior Information Security Analyst