Business Analyst (NV1)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-08-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2021 08:03|
The successful candidate must be proficient in developing key program artefacts to a very high standard, including traceability matrices, specification documents and process flow diagrams. The role also demands a candidate with strong analytical skills and a track record of delivering solutions within a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
Candidates with experience working in the national security or law enforcement space are desirable.
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated experience in business analysis including: Managing large stakeholder groups to understand and analyse business processes to gather and prioritise customer and solution requirements
- Mapping and modelling existing and new business processes to inform ICT design and project delivery
- Collecting and analysing performance and other data to inform business analysis
- Preparing business analysis documentation such as use cases, business requirements documentation and specifications, business process maps, business operating models, Business Cases, Functional Specifications, Non-Functional Specifications and Business Analysis Plans
- Advanced use of desktop software to document business analysis such as word, excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Providing advice to the project team on business analysis processes and methods
- Experience in technologically complex and nationally significant ICT projects
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: 2 x 12 months – subject to being found suitable in the mandatory OSA
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 30 August 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's